Sunday, March 30, 2014

A response to a reply...

I received notification of a comment on my last post. It heartened me to get anything. I know someone, somewhere is reading this.

The reply read: "its spelled america.its south of canada and north of mexico"

I wanted to reply directly to the commenter, but that does not appear to be an option available from the interface.

So I made a new post to tell you something. I have to wonder if it surprises you or it does not, but here it goes:

None of those places exist, but the name 'canada' is similar to a word from one of the larger languages in my country. 'Canad.' In my language it translates to 'north' so I thought that was rather interesting. I could be the victim of a joke right now but I'm not willing to rule out that maybe someone who understands Louis is reading this. 

He writes things down now, when he remembers them. Sometimes they make little sense and sometimes he tears the paper he wrote them on and keeps it for himself. Sometimes he gives it to me. They can be rather interesting, sometimes but often he doesn't entirely understand what it means when he's done. He says he has forgotten how to remember or something of the sort. 

Here are a few of his interesting scribblings that remain unexplained. I can provide no other information for anyone reading or for myself right now. They're in haphazard lists of half thoughts, so I'll bullet point them for you. 


  • My brother is alive. 
  • ache of sleeping on cement 
  • ropes of night flesh
  • he has forgotten himself and them
  • she is sick but he could help but doesn't know
  • the footprints stop why do they stop
  • It is not a mask, there is nothing
  • It may not always be that way
  • many victims found a home, all yanked away
  • i am the mystery now
  • i am the voice of the commune
  • he and she were at their funeral? why? only for me. 
  • a broken heart and not much else
 

When I first found Louis, I was disconcerted that someone who didn't know themselves wasn't known by the field. While he cannot decipher his writings and neither can I, their nature is somehow wrong. Now, I am becoming more than disconcerted.

I am having problems sleeping and so is he. 

Something moves outside my window but nothing is there. 

I hope it is not him, I want to trust him. 

I want to understand him. 

I have to. 

1 comment:

  1. Where is this taking place? What time are you in? It may be possible that this boy can manipulate the Idri Field, the same as you.

    ReplyDelete