Tuesday, April 15, 2014

In Response to A Question

I realize now that I missed responding to a comment I was notified via e-mail about. Since I cannot actually access the blog itself, still, I only can really respond this way. The comment in question read:

"Where is this taking place? What time are you in? It may be possible that this boy can manipulate the Idri Field, the same as you."

Well, to answer the most concerning point first, no one can manipulate the field. If you're lucky, innately talented or dedicated you may learn to read it, but it is what it is despite you. No one can influence it, except, perhaps through simply existing.

I live in the city of Matee, in Orwell. The date, at least as of writing this is 2-53-3729 E.L.

If Louis is not insane, however, I fear that that means absolutely nothing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment